So I'm a girl, I love shoes and make up and shopping and cupcakes and have ridiculously over the top aspirations for life, but I am also pretty down to Earth and love rock music, guitar players, comedies that most girls find offensive and... football!
When it comes to football, blue is most definitely the colour.
And as a Chelsea fan last night was one of the most nerve wrecking nights ever, but it was clearly written in the stars. There is no other explanation (well, other than as the commentators mentioned, Chelsea's sheer bloody minded-ness) for how the match panned out. As it went to penalties I could barely watch, for there have been far too many times when Chelsea + Penalites = Disappointment. But I needn't have worried, because... THEY DID IT!
I was literally so happy, that yes there were tears.
I woke up this morning and actually had to check t'internet to make sure it hadn't all been a dream. But no, no it wasn't. Chelsea WON the Champion's League!
It's been a long time coming, but it was well worth the wait!
www.chelseafc.com - The Match Report
No comments:
Post a Comment